Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Call the Pro's
SERVPRO of Loveland is known for several things:
First, we live by our motto, “Faster to Any Size Disaster.” At SERVPRO of Loveland, we prioritize a quick response and an effective restoration process to help our community after any type or size of disaster.
Second, we care because we're also a local business. We understand how devastating a fire or water damage event can be, so we work to be an effective partner, and plan to restore your home after water, fire or mold damage.
Third, when you think SERVPRO of Loveland you think water and fire damage restoration, but also may think professional cleaning services. Our teams address a variety of professional cleaning needs including hazardous waster, flood cleaning, smoke removal and more.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (970) 685-3652
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Loveland arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.